Posts by mudkipscereal
35 posts total, newest first.
Status on the MPGH VIP Hack?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Cool. Thanks for the help.Status on the MPGH VIP Hack?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I'm buying it only for the 1 shot KO. Is it still functioning?Status on the MPGH VIP Hack?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the rapid response. Do you have any idea of what the features will be? Same as in the past?Status on the MPGH VIP Hack?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Is it currently patched, updated, or being worked on? I've got some spare change, and I'm debating whether or not to purchase it. Excuse my ignorance. I would appreciate an answer. Thanks.Editing (ok, cracking) bimbimvek's hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=CRxL;664070]I think he's right.. Ever since I opened it in Notepad++ my computer has been getting random pop-ups, and stuff along those lines... Edit at your own risk, because I need to fix my computer. :P[/quote]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.