Posts by DylanQ
8 posts total, newest first.
RotMG AHK Scriptsin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=ChickaBooka;9899113]Hey Why dont u guys create a suer script for fame training and auto loot and auto nexus and auto aim That would be awesome and helpful.
thx in advance.[/QUOTE]
I have already made an autonexusRotMG AHK Scriptsin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Limit67;9909983]orape does this a lot more efficiently. I applaud you for learning ahk. (I have a whole fame bot that works off of it), but I'd keep it to stat pots or high level gear only... It's going to becomWill code BOTS for 0$!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - a bot that can be controlled via android device maybe for trading?Gunsrule's Private Server Hamachiin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - looks cool might have to try it[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.2 , and Updated clients for 24.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JustAnoobROTMG;9864686]I CANT READ THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE WHERE ITS CLEARLY SAID (with big letters in RED) "IF YOU HAVE CORRUPTED FILE PROBLEM TRY TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN" OMG AND I WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE EYES BLEED BY USING
Showing the 5 most recent posts.