Posts by hellomynameisbob
43 posts total, newest first.
Boxes / No Skyin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=bodek007;2044659]Work in XP 32 bit ?[/quote]
yes it doesWhich sniper is best? Dragunov or AWM? :oin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Well this is a very interesting topic I must say but I think the debate seems to have a clear winner that is the AWM seems to be the clear choice as the ideal sniper rifle among crossfire players and this is probably duehalo combat evolve suit and greneades are hacking by me!!! wath thisin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Well this is kind of extremely off topic but I must say this video is extremely funny and entertaining as being a player of halo I thought it was incredibly hysterical when they blew themselves up and made the warthogs gCrosshirein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - What do you enter for "Caption"?
How do you stop flicker?how to get bj in crossfirein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - what. the. hell?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.