Posts by thykrippa
7 posts total, newest first.
24/7 *•★MAXING★SERVICE★•* 6/8 Tops!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'd be happy to vouch, I'll get in contact.Selling $15 ITUNES for TF2 ITEMS/LIFE POTS ( OFFER)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me on Skype.
Skype: thykrippaSelling Dupe Methodin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - As I thought, tried to scam. Told me to give him 4 items and the method takes some time to work.
I assume that you'll give him 4 items. He buys 2 more, and says he duped.Rotmg Account Price checkin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Soul Monster;9669187]thykrippa its a price check. I think is $40-$60 (My Opnion)[/QUOTE]
I realize it's a price check, doesn't mean he isn't interested in selling it.Selling Dupe Methodin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Soul Monster;9669221]thykrippa why you want to buy all you see on the posts?
what do you mean?[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.