Posts by imn3w
3 posts total, newest first.
[X16.0.0] Nilly's Reborn client: FPS increase + pause when inactivein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I keep dcing when in dung after taking debuff shots. I've been doing lost halls for past couple of days and it was fine yesterday I could do colo+void, but today I keep dcing after I get to colo and i turned off some deb[X15.1.0] Nilly's Reborn: The Nest (AGAIN)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I have the settings so I will get quiet in oryx castle, but I never do. Also I can't shoot throguh rocks.Orape V3 for ROTMG 27.7.X6.1 new content + all clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I lag a lot on this client and somehow my missiles as a wizard seems to go through the gods sometimes and not hit them. Any help?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.