Posts by Danielxv
10 posts total, newest first.
What are most hacks coded in?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Download from Microsoft
Download details: DirectX SDK - (March 2009) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=24a541d6-0486-4453-8641-1eee9e21b282&displaylang=en)Working CF chams & speed 5-6-2009...in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - CanadianAssassin v4This Injector makes old hacks undetectedin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - The injector posted by neverdead01 have a virus, I posted the original and it really works...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossfire_hacks/56224-injector_makes_old_hacks_undetected-2.html#post675220This Injector makes old hacks undetectedin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - @neverdead01
Fixed version.
[quote]
!!!UC PRIVATE FORUM RELEASE!!!
This is the latest version, and contains features not included in the original private forum release...So Update, I think you will like the new InjectoThis Injector makes old hacks undetectedin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have the original (No virus, only false positive), it works perfectly, I am using CanadianAssassin v4 now.
Virustotal. MD5: d7a7966cc50771be6bd25bf494ee9673 Riskware.Tool.Injector.A SPR/Tool.Injector.A HackTool.FGD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.