Posts by BurakG
119 posts total, newest first.
[Request]Signaturein Help & Requests - Can anyone pls make me a good signature.
Its not important what picture u use for it but if u can use cars or special chars like assasin creed, crysis or something like this.
But it should be named with BurakG pls.
Trading lvl 18 warrock accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I want to trade my lvl 18 warrock account.
Many weapons, gold premium for 2 months!
I would trade it for a rapidshare account.
Cotact me if u are interested
Xfire: burakgLvL 38 Warrock account for sale!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - ok want to trade it i have xfire: BurakGxth0rx is a scammer!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - STFU xth0rx u scamm me AND U DONT GIVE ME THE PASS IF U HAD GIVE IT I WOULDNT POST THIS HERE SO U ARE A SCAMMER AND NOW I DONT HAVE ANY ACCS U ** SCAMMER SCAMMMMEEERRR:
U SAID ME UR FRIEND DOESNT WANT TO GIVE THE PASS Sxth0rx is a scammer!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - »[???a?g.]«: what do u want i can give u a lvl 19 with retail m60 same the retail code
WNxpyr0x[protaz]: if u go ffirst cuz now i really dont trust you
»[???a?g.]«: ok i hope i can trust u because w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.