Posts by Wilds
522 posts total, newest first.
Looking for help on some custom CSS.in Coders Lounge - Heya. I'm not really sure where else to go with this, as there is no CSS section, and I couldn't really find any programming services here.
Basically, I am trying to do an animation for a stream, using Streamlabs. I knoNA | 89 Champs | 29 Skins | 10k IP | 99 RP [My personal account] [Season 2/3 icons]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Guardian;13567764]overpriced.
you can pay 20 dollars more and get one with plenty of rarer skins and champions.[/QUOTE]
Make an offer then. That's just the autobuy price.NA | 89 Champs | 29 Skins | 10k IP | 99 RP [My personal account] [Season 2/3 icons]in League of Legends Marketplace - Still selling.NA | 89 Champs | 29 Skins | 10k IP | 99 RP [My personal account] [Season 2/3 icons]in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump, still for sale.NA | 89 Champs | 29 Skins | 10k IP | 99 RP [My personal account] [Season 2/3 icons]in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump, still for sale
Showing the 5 most recent posts.