Posts by PureBrainH
150 posts total, newest first.
CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Tomatoedk;13112065]Stood in front of another player in pubg. Pressed e and he froze and I fired, and it said "network lag detected" for 20-30 seconds (freezing game), and then I was dead.
Kinda not opposit of howCHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - If you're having issues with my program then add me on skype. I don't feel like writing paragraphs on mpgh and then wait for a reply. The fastest and easiest way to get your issue resolved = skype.CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iFile_shift;13021141]It can work with any game, but it is recommended to ONLY use with Arma 3. Using this in a game like PUBG's will get you banned.[/QUOTE]
No, no, no. It's not recommended to be used in any gameCHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=laTeubi;13014040]Strange, Firewall disabled, rules created, it tells me "lagging" but nothing seems to change, some advice ?[/QUOTE]
Firewall must be enabled.CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Appolox;13006973]The left windows key bind does not work, just a heads up, I've been testing a few of the keys.[/QUOTE]
Left windows key is working for me, so should every other key.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.