Posts by donvlee97
7 posts total, newest first.
BlackShot EU - MPGH Public Hack v1.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Luffy;12216073]Thats your problem with Injection. The hack still working.[/QUOTE]
Can you explain me exactly how you inject it. I get game hack detected
I used SSA injector. But this one gave me game hack detecteBlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Hack v1.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=razlie69;12208280]vc runtime[/QUOTE]
Requirements are listed in 1st post.
So look first.Bullshield bypass ?in Soldier Front General - Go to gamemerk.
They provide unban bypass.BlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Hack v1.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Luffy;12207922]1 - Make sure Injector and dll In the same folder with MD5 Check Fix.
2 - If Its still doest show up then try moved all of It to another folder.[/QUOTE]
I managed to make it work.
But it still saysBlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Hack v1.1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KaranCSGO;12207858]Its working perfect on windows 10 x64 :)
Just use MD5 if you keep getting game detect.
Except that Ghost Mode doesnt work :3
But still, great job by the dev :)[/QUOTE]
Can you explain me h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.