Posts by teamcanada
61 posts total, newest first.
Buying: High level CF Account (lots of cash)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking for a VERY high ranked CF account with loads of guns. If you have a sick account forsale post up. I have lots of cash in hand.Selling Call Of Duty 4 Keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Fogest;4984716]I'm selling a CoD4 key for only $5.
Why am I selling it?
Because it's my key and I don't play CoD4 anymore. It works with multiple computers so this key WILL WORK 100% or money back.
The $5 wSelling 2 crossfire account bundlein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Do not deal with this guy. He bought my major account, replied to me everything was good to go, then opened a paypal claim today stating he didnt recieve the account. Heres the thread. I advice anyone not to deal with thBest CF Acc on MPGH! Major 8th Class, Almost Level'd. 40+ guns!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - SOOOOOLLLDDDD Thanks everyone!Best CF Acc on MPGH! Major 8th Class, Almost Level'd. 40+ guns!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Down to $180 for the night,, someone must want it, 8 hours left on the account i want to buy, lets get this CF acc SOLD!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.