Posts by flclman2212
399 posts total, newest first.
Tribes Ascend (A different type of FPS)in General - Capture the flag is so hard, what class do you play in it? I play technician and get all kinds of repair points hahaTribes Ascend (A different type of FPS)in General - Yeah my favorite part of it is that nothing is really cheap right now, like it feels really balanced. It also takes absurd skill and reflexes to be great. I haven't played a match where I have come in below the top 3....Tribes Ascend (A different type of FPS)in General - Haha I was just looking to boost the exposure of this game on MPGH. I personally enjoy it and want more people to play with. :)Tribes Ascend (A different type of FPS)in General - Hey i just wanted to let everyone know about this new FPS that came out recently.
What is Tribes: Ascend?
Tribes: Ascend is a Free to Play Sci-Fi First Person Shooter made by the people who brought you Global AgendaKey Giveawayin Tribes Ascend Hacks - They were beta keys, please close this thread mod.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.