Posts by Aeroptic
70 posts total, newest first.
clockwork's tiny hacks #14bbin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Dis is beautiful manBuying Gold Nova 3-4 or Master Guardian [$20 Steam Card]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I will offer a $20 Steam Gift Card for a Gold Nova 3 or 4 account, or a Master Guardian 1 account. Decent amount of play time, wins, possibly skins, but skins are not needed.
Skype: Johnny.Ndregjoni
USING MPGH MIDDLEStarting up a new Crossfire Private Server!in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=BBgunz;10552266]bad idea..... If u reset everyone profile after beta like in BlazeCF, then there's no point.[/QUOTE]
Well, beta wont be long and plus I probably wont reset everyone's profile, I will probably keepStarting up a new Crossfire Private Server!in CrossFire Discussions - Guys I will figure something out, I will probably start coding the server testing it out and ill invite some people for beta as I don't have a host, if it progresses through beta running off my PC I could release it if IStarting up a new Crossfire Private Server!in CrossFire Discussions - So fellow members of MPGH! I am going to create a private server soon for MPGH but I need your support, I have not started coding the server yet and getting it set, but I do know how. I am currently trying to find someon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.