Posts by Arkaidis
19 posts total, newest first.
How to play against bots in BO.in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=aIW|Convery;3175267]For those who are still asking, if the skidrow version worked I wouldn't have an attachment on the first page, no?
"I don't know about any of you, but everything worked perfectly fine until I call of duty black ops SKIDROW status offline?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=knightlvx;3166100]omg i don't buy pc games they sucks ur waste ur money on games so i have it already in ps3 but i also want to ahve it on pc (downloaded version) but thx for helping mnn then i w8 for alterops![/qBO alterIWnetin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - "we're working on fixing some of the cheating issues in aIW dedicated servers first... after that work will continue on aO. 5 days ago"
MPGH. Hint hint.How to play against bots in BO.in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=synth;3174745]btw, will this work on skidrow's black ops? and does it have to be updated?[/quote]
I don't know about any of you, but everything worked perfectly fine until I got Skidrow's update 2 & 3. 1 workedThe /give commands for playing with bots.in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - I got Skidrow's Update 2 & 3. /devmap doesn't work anymore. Did I do something wron? o_o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.