Posts by chris443992
52 posts total, newest first.
Server Questionin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Would you rather me start a new thread? 2 weeks is young. Also, post count means nothing when the majority of your posts are flames, so don't even use that as your next card ;)
I'm a helpful user of this site that has NServer Questionin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - DomoGenesis Nice random post about absolutely nothing other than complaining about another user.
burgessjr If you took the time out to read the thread, which is 6 small posts.. You'd know the game was called "Karos"
AServer Questionin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - That's what I thought, all flames and no help.Server Questionin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - But I can change movement speed and attack speed with a simple speed hack? Obviously not all values are server sided. I read somewhere on here that like 1% of the values were actually server sided on most MMOs.Server Questionin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - The game is called Karos. Its an Ijji game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.