Posts by Viktor333
4 posts total, newest first.
Amazon Gift Cards - I have steam accounts, etc.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to buy some amazon gift cards. Pm me on skype: xviktor333Steam account - HUGE INVENTORY = KNIVES - SKINS - Games.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=JeffCC;9951459]account status and trade ban?[/QUOTE]
Account status us all good. No trade bans whatsoever. It is a (was) friends that i hijacked and has all the stuff in it. I want IRL money (amazon) not steam [WTB] Amazon Gift Cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to buy Amazon gift cards...
Hit me up on skype: xviktor333Steam account - HUGE INVENTORY = KNIVES - SKINS - Games.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have an account of one of my old friends who gave me the password a while ago, and he never changed it. Well he flat out was a traitor we aren't friends anymore. I have his account currently hijacked, and have kept all
Showing the 4 most recent posts.