Posts by HSBoosting

7 posts total, newest first.

HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...in User Services - I've added you 3 times now the person linked on your skype name replied and didn't know what I was talking about, either add me wim.vervenne or give us your real skype nameHearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...in User Services - That's weird, our booster has added you two times now. Could you check your Skype, if he still isn't there, maybe try adding him (wim.vervenne). Sorry for the inconvenience.HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...in User Services - [QUOTE=Vertice;9709749] Ergh wow, major autism moment there 25 - 20 or around that. Add my Skype, (located in signature)[/QUOTE] I've just send my booster your Skype adress, and be the time i've written this reply, heHearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...in User Services - [QUOTE=Vertice;9709327]I can vouch for you, here's my format: Quality: ?/10 Review: (Elaborate on quality score) Recommend: (Whether or not the product/service is worthy of the asking price) A boost from level 29 > 25HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...in User Services - The last couple days we've received so many boosting requests, where it has come to the point were we can no longer handle all of them. Therefore we've started the training of another booster. Sadly enough, he'll only be

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?