Posts by LoneWolf3574
5 posts total, newest first.
(0.9.15) The Manz modpack V4.0 Autoaim/xray/zoom/lasers/tracers/tundra/etc.in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=boting2;11667373]found a Working Xray Google *Xray9.15 X-Ray Yellow* will find on GOX Website, dont install the config file and its works a treat think the config is to change colours so its default is white but n(0.9.15) The Manz modpack V4.0 Autoaim/xray/zoom/lasers/tracers/tundra/etc.in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=anynthing11111;11665400]i still can't get the hack to work, i've followed all instructions, even tried different ways. still can't get it to work. ( i really only want tundra, can't get any of them to work)
I or(0.9.15) The Manz modpack V4.0 Autoaim/xray/zoom/lasers/tracers/tundra/etc.in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=theman97;11664163]Well i can't say what mod/mods could be the cause of the crash.. If i would know what mod is doing the crash i would upload it separately. Currently i can't help. I'm sorry. I will be testing the(0.9.15) The Manz modpack V4.0 Autoaim/xray/zoom/lasers/tracers/tundra/etc.in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - OMG, please approve bobo[0.9.4]Antiwarpackin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aidenUC;10007618]which aimbot?[/QUOTE]
The most recent aimbot I've read about is generation 4.1 version by fkzcrf.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.