Posts by loloito
9 posts total, newest first.
Searching a COD:MW Cheat Developer for a basic No Recoil cheatin Game Hack & Cheat Development - Hello,
I am looking for a developer who I can trust and wich I know that the job is well done.
Requirements of the cheat (pretty basis I think).
Cheat can be internal or external , you decide about the securCheat Requestsin Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - Cheat Name: COD:MW No Recoil
Functionality: Has the name says , it's just a no recoil script , automated (without binded keys )and with the toggle to humanize it!
Other: Sick tool on cod4 and in many other gamesC# - DirectX Codingin C# Programming - Hey,
How are you guy�s?
So for the past mounth I�ve been trying to make a D3D Screenshoter program that takes SS of a game. It�s based on spazarama (https://github.com/spazzarama/Direct3DHook) veCSGO Free Cheatin Social Media Sharing - Check it out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMAU0Fb0Wk
Improvements are welcome :D^COD4 MOD MENUin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - That i never tested :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.