Posts by gothicjumps
9 posts total, newest first.
CSGO update.in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - CSGO updates =/= VAC Updates - cheats stop working because of Offset changes.Ryzec. External Triggerbot v1.3in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Is there anyway to remove the bonnyhop script or change the hotkeys? Thanks!PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Look - I don't want to sound demeaning - but how do you KNOW it's undetected and your accounts aren't just receiving a delayed ban?PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks a million!Merccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=maymonaise;10545251]Same here.
- - - Updated - - -
Nope, just replace the offset generating lines with the offsets. I got it now. Only thing is that the trigger still isn't working.[/QUOTE]
I'm just trying t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.