Posts by 12packz
8 posts total, newest first.
★★★ CS:GO Commendations for free - TEACHER | FRIENDLY | LEADER ★★★in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I have a custom steamid, sorry if it's racist can't do anything about it currently
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Niggerjake/[ I wanted to know.. ]in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - alright thanks for confirming![ I wanted to know.. ]in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I wanted to know if autobuy links are allowed, I think I believe they aren't but I couldn't find any confirmationbeen inactive for a while [ hi ]in Member Introduction & Return - hey, just coming back. haven't been here in forever. I still have no posts lolOverwatch High Diamond account 3000+SR Quick sellin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=StrongWill;12712072]*was posted on a roblox by me and none of those kids would offer correctly*
Hmm well you price is just $20? PM me your skype id i'll give you around $40[/QUOTE]
Can't private message you? Alt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.