Posts by Prevent
14 posts total, newest first.
Second Lt. 4 / AK BlackSnake SET / 50+ Perm guns !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=windstrukt;9796153]Just a heads up on the "omm at ur cost" the omms are free[/QUOTE]
Oh , I'm coming from another site that the omms taking money for the service ..Second Lt. 4 / AK BlackSnake SET / 50+ Perm guns !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - bump .. i still waiting to sell it.Second Lt. 4 / AK BlackSnake SET / 50+ Perm guns !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Well yeah its quiting time , I'm almost 20 already and I cant keep playing all day long ..
So this account has tons of ap guns (from really rare to not really rare) he has the AK BlackSnake series (The whole 20Weapons iseek an account of around 20 or 25 eurosin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I have a nice account for you
add me , baxer111Second Lt. 4 / AK BlackSnake SET / 50+ Perm guns ! / Coming with 7.8k ap !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump guys
/p2s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.