Posts by CrushEm
38 posts total, newest first.
AvA - Account for sale with AP Gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Yeah I understand you now. And I like the account but I've already been scammed once as a buyer, and considering the amount of scam lately my offer would be far less from the 400 euros...
So yeah I'll wait a while beforeAvA - Account for sale with AP Gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=duffLOL;9798920]However you, there's been one that I wanted to scam,[/QUOTE]
Hope that's an english error...
And sorry to ask but these days people sell their accounts and report it as stolen a week after the payAvA - Account for sale with AP Gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - It says on youtube you already sold it for €400...AvA - Account for sale with AP Gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Is it still for sale?Legendary account colonel 1st class with 120 ++ ap guns mega gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - This guys scammed me for $200. I bought his account and a week later he reported it as stolen he got it back. The name of the account is strikeforce2012. OMM DarkLordXYZ helped me with the trade and he knows I bought thi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.