Posts by dragonwep
12 posts total, newest first.
[1.03 Patch] How to get Unlimited Special (Best AFK Method)in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=crips;14000837]im using it right now wtf[/QUOTE]
>:I I'm unsure then. I could be doing. /shrug
Are you playing pc?
*Just tried it 3 times and doesn't work for me on pc. When I go down then come back up the shei[1.03 Patch] How to get Unlimited Special (Best AFK Method)in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Tried the unlimited specialist and it seems to be patched.[1.03 Patch] How to get Unlimited Special (Best AFK Method)in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=boubie;13997115]
i would try to do realistic but only 100hp haha[/QUOTE]
Just tried realistic. uh you only have one life. Cant use infinite glitch. rip my time.[1.03 Patch] ZOMBIES: XP & NEBULIUM PLASMA FARMin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - I'm quite unsure how you go about grabbing power-ups (Max ammo.) While up in the Catwalk. Do you need to jump down? Or is there a way to grab them from above?
Nvm I'm dumb.[V77 - TU15.2] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.3.3in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - So is this busted or are people just going crazy with it? bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.