Posts by TheJ.
4 posts total, newest first.
Anyone have worse luck than me on Black Market crates?in CrossFire Discussions - Unfortunately I don't think I can post links because my account is still new. Thanks anyways though.Anyone have worse luck than me on Black Market crates?in CrossFire Discussions - Well this recently happened. At first I was a bit excited and thought that it was some special permanent expand grenade slot because it had a congratulations label. Unfortunately it was just an ordinary temporary.
CrossAnyone have worse luck than me on Black Market crates?in CrossFire Discussions - Lol I'm still Jelly.. I hope I'll win something soon.Anyone have worse luck than me on Black Market crates?in CrossFire Discussions - Am I just really unlucky or do many people face this problem with opening crates?
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ziznzb.jpg
Those are just the ones I remembered to screenshot. In addition, I've also come close to winning the
Showing the 4 most recent posts.