Posts by Insekt
22 posts total, newest first.
FREE BOOSTS IN EUW FOR BRONZE AND SILVER ELOin League of Legends Marketplace - Hi,
First of all to the mods not sure if its the right section I couldnt find anything as freebies and I read the rules haven't seen anything regarding free services. If I am wrong, please switch me to the right sectionELOBOOSTING ✔ CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET ✔ FAST & SECURE ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;10277747]I can vouch for you if you can play on NA with my gold smurf.[/QUOTE]
Wish I could do that, but I really cannot handle the latency there :(ELOBOOSTING ✔ CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET ✔ FAST & SECURE ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - #still taking free vouches!ELOBOOSTING ✔ CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET ✔ FAST & SECURE ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=teakiller00;10266995]Big vouch for him. Completed 3 of my placements with very good KDA. Cheapest prices and the best value.[/QUOTE]
Thank you <3
#still open for vouchesELOBOOSTING ✔ CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET ✔ FAST & SECURE ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - boosted on NA here's the result:
http://s18.postimg.org/w6glu1bf9/Screenshot.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/w6glu1bf9/)
bump
still boosting for free for the vouches!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.