Posts by omghacker
184 posts total, newest first.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Scares and Funny Moments No. 1in Entertainment - This is a compilation of some funny and scary moments I had with my friend while playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Hope you enjoy it ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X03DQX2itgHow to Clear the Screenin WarRock Skinning - I think I once posted a No HuD mod for these things.
Guess it might still be somewhere around in the skinning section but this is also very usefull. ;)WOWin WarRock Skinning - That would've probably been done in WarRock chapter 1.
WarRock has now advanced to chapter 3 where it checks your file size and Hash value of every file.
If your modded file does not have the same Hash value and file sizWizdom-x EasyMod v1in WarRock Skinning - Ok, I can see that you're not an advanced skinner, but everyone has to start somewhere, right? I'm not going to tell you how bad or ugly this might be, instead I'm going to give you some tips.
I can see that you used alMod Teamin WarRock Skinning - I might apply for this. I think I consist of the skinning abilities which will be needed for a place in the skinning team. I hope that more members will consider joining the skinning team. BUT, we must also keep in mind
Showing the 5 most recent posts.