Posts by mccontax
5 posts total, newest first.
[V72 - TU11.1] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.2.6in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Can u make a campaign trainer?I want to play campaign with my friends like play zombies..plzNo Anti-Cheatin The Division Discussions & Help - I think it's safe to use ce in normal area.inf ammo ,no recoil, rapid fire,which achieve by using ce should be safe in normal.As long as u don't use this in pvp,u will be safe.May be......R - Trainer v0.33 | Zombie Mode Trainerin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - wait this moment for a long time.The zombie trainer is back!BO3 Region locked has been taken off?in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - what are u discusing? I bought BO3 in America.Now I run this game in China.Everything seems OK....ϟ BO3 Controller ϟ | Zombies & Campaign |in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - 2016.2.10 the game update and this stop working.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.