Posts by rrexau
12 posts total, newest first.
[Mods] [Bypasses] [Mod Manager] [Coding] [Money] [The Risks Of Modding] 1.28in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=xray25;10832173]Not authorising to be here, you wanting this mod, supporting the creator and pay for it.
It not even be the up to date version, just 0.96b.[/QUOTE]
so it doesn't work?[Mods] [Bypasses] [Mod Manager] [Coding] [Money] [The Risks Of Modding] 1.28in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - The Freeyoo thread got deleted.
Why they delete it? D:
I was expecting it :(GTA V Best Mod Menu All Around?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I heard manyoo is not work for onlineis it possible to change menu hotkey?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=2MuchDrama;10796451]Some menu's support a file that has the hotkey's enabling you to make changes but Nigger menu and idk what kristy is but if they don't have a config.ini file. You can't change it lol.[/QUOTE]
is it possible to change menu hotkey?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I am using some of the menu such as nigger, kristy..
is it possible to change their hotkey?
for example, I have the niggertrainner.asi
how can I open it and change its open menu key(F4) to F6?
Thank
Showing the 5 most recent posts.