Posts by Trollingwolf
12 posts total, newest first.
Macro Pack 2.4in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asqapro;9774403]The anti macro patch Aeria put in pretty much ruined macroing the para. The para tap assist I released is a lot more effective for controlling the para's recoil and bloom (if you ever see me in-gamAVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dreamscape567;9761690]hey i need help the isnt working for me when im in gmae none of the things work oh and also it says something about mscvp120d.dll is missing from my computer can you help me?[/QUOTE]
http://Macro Pack 2.4in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asqapro;9758862]Did you add me in-game? I have a solution to your problem, but I don't want to discuss it publicly yet. If you get 2 more posts, we can pm here.[/QUOTE]
I'll add u as soon as my wife stops trollinAVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - R3DDOT please add a quickswitch to this on next release /gewdUnlimited ammo for a game with cheat enginein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Yeah its a tutorial, this is useless on PVP but works great on CO-OP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.