Posts by DiZ
32 posts total, newest first.
[Guide] BFH Hack Bundle *WORKING*in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Does this still work?No more sniper breath movement!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - You can get banned for all of this, I changed the perk where you throw multiple grenades and made my character throw 100 grenades, then I removed the delay, it was really fun but it didn't work outside of tutorial level.[GUIDE]HOW TO USE THE AIMBOTin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [quote=mac_man;685509]i did what you said but it didnt work i use perx to inject[/quote]
Did you update to directx10 and the newest .net framework?[GUIDE]HOW TO USE THE AIMBOTin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I'm not playing BFH alot anymore, but I'll still help with any problems anyone encounters.Problem with aimbotin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [quote=eliteFXcrossfire2;682842]Did you check files that ironic right place in just near rear don't fear them exhaust of the windows filesystem partion?
Maybe was when files you deleted got caught maybe by punkbuster
Showing the 5 most recent posts.