Posts by Tinycola
211 posts total, newest first.
Undetected Public koncept cod4!in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Virus scanner here:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan (http://www.virustotal.com/)
-Just Google "online virus scanner" next time, there are a few up-Pixipixel's Public Hook [REV3]in WarRock - International Hacks - Looks beautiful, testing it now, I'll edit back with results!
Edit: Works great, some things don't work but great hack good job.NEW Esp Hack 1.0.184 [FOUND BY THE MW2 HACK TEAM]!!!in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=koeninatorrr;1565541]I did get banned before, but that was because of the console hack (i'm sure it was). I didn't use this hack yet but as of now its 100% undetected.
But then again, theres never a 100% chancHelp..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Don't think you can do any of that, and you definitely can't get a Nuke in a Care Package, the highest you can get is EMP.Hacking --> Getting Banned?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Ahh thanks a lot, you've answered all my questions.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.