Posts by gamesguru
15 posts total, newest first.
Quick hacking question.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=demonboy1154;659790]ya im pretty sure it doesnt spread..your just an idiot lol[/quote]The artificially created crossfire does not spread, but the one that actually determines the spread of my bullets still spreadsQuick hacking question.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=demonboy1154;659774]thats exactly what it does its a crosshair that doesnt spread i guess
and it should be in the middle of your screen unless your in windowed mode i guess[/quote]It still spreads though.Quick hacking question.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What does the "crosshair" hack do. When I enable it, all I see is a blue crosshair in the bottom left corner. Does it do anything functional or is it useless?[Step-By-Step] CA International Wallhack + No Fogin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What does crosshair do? All I see is a blue crosshair in the bottom left corner. Does it do anything functional? Thanks.[Step-By-Step] CA International Wallhack + No Fogin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice repost, n00b. Btw, this d/c's after about 90 seconds. Have fun.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.