Posts by tjfa8
4 posts total, newest first.
New AVA Public Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Failed to inject image "CryAVA.dll"
Error code 0xC0000001
I did all steps almost 4 times and still doesn't work.I CAN NOT FOUNDin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Where can I found the dll. for the injector? win7 64bitNew hack problem.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - ok.now can tell me what can i do?[QUOTE=kevinvdz;9734932]wrong section and if you did ready the treath fully u knew the awnser.[/QUOTE]New hack problem.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - When l try to open A.V.A after hack a message tell me that l haven't a file MSVCP120D.dll .What can l do to work hack?
Thank you.:)AVA Public Hack v2.0 - Instant Weapon Draw, Spread Changer & More...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - When i try to join ava a message tell me that i haven't MSVCP120D.dll
What can l do? Help me please
Showing the 5 most recent posts.