Posts by Robotkubo
612 posts total, newest first.
Selling Steam Artworks.in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=1ashoo11;12925375]Hello, im selling Steam Artworks by the price ranges of 15-25 dollars. (depends on complexity.)
You can contact me by adding on steam trough my signature.
Portfolio (https://www.google.com/url?sado ur graphics for cheap and stuffin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=King Clay;12921192]Do you have any packages , ie. Youtube Logo + Banner/ Twitter Logo and Banner?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I do everything, add me on skype for more information : wade.kubodo ur graphics for cheap and stuffin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=prof3ssorice;12910558]If that was the case then why aren't these designs watermarked and put in your portfolio. Also I have probably been doing graphic design longer than you have been alive. Buddy just learn somedo ur graphics for cheap and stuffin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=prof3ssorice;12907661]You are right I said every "Artist", you my good sir is what I like to call a tutorial whore.[/QUOTE]
Wow yeah, its been tutorials that gave me all my skills, not the fact that I've been paido ur graphics for cheap and stuffin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=prof3ssorice;12907471]That's not true at all. Every artist is unique in their own way.[/QUOTE]
But you just said mine wasn't unique? but you said every artist is unique in their own way.. Sure everyone does some
Showing the 5 most recent posts.