Posts by mtwell
23 posts total, newest first.
Demtrios 1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dude. Please put this as detected. A bunch of us have already been banned when not even being able to use it. Just trying to get into games got us banned. I may have lost an account with perms on it because I was accidenDemtrios 1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Got me banned. Wasn't even using it obliviously. Only chams. And It was not oblivious. crashes after every 5 minutes too.Team Destroy CrossFire NA V1 + Xmas Weapon Hacksin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - THIS LOOKS FRICKEN AWESOME! NICE :D I'ma try it outSeemsGood. Professional Hack v3 With Loaderin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - SeemsGood. Sorry bro this just got detected. I tried to use it and when I tried to join sever it said "Hack tool detected"CyberCoders V2 12/6/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks bro. Another useless hack. Doesn't work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.