Posts by Rayyder
15 posts total, newest first.
Drop ratesin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - There's a youtube video out there. It's not so much the drop rate of the bags, but more so about getting your soulbound in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4-MCHRV14ip banned?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Just a load error, try again in 10-15 minutes. Don't log in in-between.=== [Jericho] Cheap Legendary's and Money ! ===in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Came back to buy a Condor today, equally amazing service and fast reply. +1 again.Rayyder's Vouch Threadin Vouches - If I've bought from you or sold anything to you, I'd really appreciate a vouch on this thread following this format:
Date:
People involved:
Item traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional comments:=== [Jericho] Cheap Legendary's and Money ! ===in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - +1, just bought an OCA nano, I went first. The seller even went as far as to inform me about other legendary weapons when I had questions. Amazing trader, hopeful to use him again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.