Posts by mobster100
6 posts total, newest first.
[Selling] Combat Arms LTC 1 Account.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - It has came time that Combat Arms is quite boring and won't be needing my account so therefore I'm selling it. The best offer will get the account. Also it's CBL clean.
If you would like more information you can add meCA Major3 Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - pureshotownsaol.comCA Major3 Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking to see what people will pay for this account.
Rank: Major3 60%
GP: 140,000
Kills: 112,000
KD: 1.45
CBL: Clean
m4A1 CQBR permSelling Runescape Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - No one is not going to want to buy that account it sucks. I can do that in 1 week easy. Not worth buying.Publicist Positionin News & Announcements - Name:Trevor Brits
Age:14
Time spent on MPGH:Few Months 1-3 Hours Daily If I can
Time you will dedicate to advertising:2-3 Hours Weekday and Weekend
5-10 Hours
How you would be a better publicist then anyone else:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.