Posts by domer
64 posts total, newest first.
Simple Script, Removing a single achievement?in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I don't think using the achievement manager is a safe option compared to running a simple lua script. :)Simple Script, Removing a single achievement?in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Need some help for a script on removing a SINGLE achievement. I know the code for removing all the achievements which is (not mine):
if managers.achievment then
for id,_ in pairs(managers.achievment.achievments) do
Someone logger to find addy's in Cshell.dll?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - If you know "100% c++" then make one for yourself. Although, if you didn't know 100% c++ (lol) then you can always search this section of the forums for the information on how to do so.The Basics of C Programming (if you wanna start learning c++)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Java is a very good programming language to pick up. It's actually called java because it was made to program appliances in your kitchen like a coffee maker or a microwave. It can run on many different kinds of systems aNeed Info related to Multi-client developmentin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=rabir007;6242315]
Bypass xtrap
Isolate the clients from themselves[/QUOTE]
I wonder if this is something I can get by without having to Bypass Xtrap or have multiple computers.
Even it did check your IP addre
Showing the 5 most recent posts.