Posts by jackbuu
199 posts total, newest first.
Looking for CA NA Account!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I do have a CPT4 in CANA with a "few" perms and and "almost" perm speed gear ( No face gear)
Add me up on my skype: jack-buu.
You can check the images of my account in my thread if you so please.CANA: CPT4 with Perm Speed Gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=jackbuu;9298131]I am the original owner of this account. It has no reports open, nor has ever violated the terms of service from Nexon.
I am selling this, due the fact that I've moved to other games, like counter CANA: CPT4 with Perm Speed Gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Paralyze Jr.;9299312]"Perm speed gear" implies a pat mask, a cyclops bandanna, and recon vest. Spider Skull mask gives 3% stam, no speed or h\s protection, also has 7% less stam than pat mask.
Seasonals really doCANA: CPT4 with Perm Speed Gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I am the original owner of this account. It has no reports open, nor has ever violated the terms of service from Nexon.
I am selling this, due the fact that I've moved to other games, like counter strike and such!
I wil2LT - perm spec/recon/GP permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Alrighty, you'll be getting a PM regarding this. Does the account have full details and so?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.