Posts by Poompkin
5 posts total, newest first.
My Gaming Computer.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Getting a second GPU would be overkill for the games you play, unless you want to play over multiple screens. If you want to spend money, you could invest in getting everything liquid cooled and/or upgrade to GTX 780Ti oLooking to upgrade monitorin Computer Builds & Upgrades - That ASUS monitor is pretty good, as all of their monitors are. I would say go for that one, ASUS has never disappointed me or anyone I know.Cable Management.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=orlyy;9751169]But tell me, do I HAVE to buy sleeved cables that are made specifically for my supernova?[/QUOTE]
I think any cables should work on any PSU, but don't take my word for it. I wouldn't take the chance AMD Background. Cnc requested.in Showroom - The second one looks pretty good. The red swirls looked a bit weird for me, the difference between the red and green swirls was a bit too drastic for me.
For being new to photoshop they look pretty good, you have some poAnyother Metal Heads here?in Music - Magoa, Of Mice and Men, Secrets, Novelists and Crown the Empire are some of my favorites. I have a lot more, but they are my top 5.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.