Posts by loop2g
12 posts total, newest first.
There are working chams and hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think someone needs to make a new tut on how this works, after all there are 2 aimbot files to dl. ill give it a shot and see what happens.[RELEASE] Chams .. Working As of 07.09.09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get this in the Main folder it creates....HOOL and I get this in the Main_Log folder it creates...FIX D3D Star......[RELEASE] Chams .. Working As of 07.09.09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Waste of time. Dont download this. Sigh, It should be removed. I mean wtf kind of hack pops up a website!!?? Unless its from here verifying username and pass.[Release; June 19] Hacks + Instructional Video + Downloadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Works great for me! Thanks Legify.[RELEASE]Trigger botin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yep tried it! Thanks for the triggerbot but it d/c me in like 2 mins. It was firing at white chams.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.