Posts by Gabbb
62 posts total, newest first.
LOL.DLL 06/08/09in Gunz Hacks - [quote=fodkg2;723727]I have a question, how would someone possibly leech this, if you leeched this off another website?[/quote]
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE THEN? OK THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL SHARE HACKS ON THIS FOLOL.DLL 06/08/09in Gunz Hacks - [quote=crazy-tatar;723307]hmm how to use the hack:P what must i press to us lawnmower ^^?[/quote]
Move both d3d9.dll and lol.dll to your gunz folder. They're both included in the download. Use the autoinjector to injeLOL.DLL 06/08/09in Gunz Hacks - FOR THE PEOPLE THAT CLICKED THANKS ON ME.
Last Update: 06/08/09
Move both d3d9.dll and lol.dll to your gunz folder. They're both included in the download. Run gunz normally.
Enjoy.
End Key = Activates
@charmFreebase ReRelease - updated again!in Gunz Hacks - [quote=Terrific;719528]I dont get how to inject it though =([/quote]
Use QRFL injector I posted.[Release]Low Gravity (For Ijji!)in Gunz Hacks - [quote=clinecolin;720474]virus scan plz.[/quote]
What the hell are you talking about. I don't usually post virus scans but someone told me too so now there it is. To be honest with you, that was a stupid to ask for wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.