Posts by MatsuMalice
36 posts total, newest first.
20k+ Fiona, Hurk, or Kai in WESTin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I need your skype, I have an account for sale you may be interested in.[West] S> Kai 21.1k +13/+11 80's wpin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Trairinha;9907432]is now 700$ s/o B/o 800$ .[/QUOTE]
Still overpriced. I got a way better account with Lann and Kai for $300. You arent getting over $400 and anyone that pays that much is foolish.[EAST] S > Level 69 Evie w/ +14 Scythe!!!~ <3in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Evy;9914543]not even for 150m :([/QUOTE]
East server is garbage, nobody wants to play there. If it was on WEST I'd be willing to pay full price for it.S>>>>>West Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Also went back and bought another 100m. Again, very smooth and trustworthy.S>>>>>West Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Good, reputable seller.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.