Posts by Turisto
72 posts total, newest first.
Remove Level Restrictionin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=bagpiperdude90;89828]But not for lvl 1's....
I have a theory... but we'll see....[/quote]
Yeah for level 1's. It's just like the gatlin gun.Warrock Public Hack - =o - 042807in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=easykill92;89800]does the warrock hacks ban my internet access[/quote]
Sure they do, the warrock hacks call your ISP on your phone and get you shut down :eek:Tuto no fall damagein WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=tednugent;89825]Did i not say the idea was probably flawed?
I only thought of this because that's how superjump worked...that's about it.[/quote]
I realize what you said and I wasn't trying to be mean. Now to conTuto no fall damagein WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=tednugent;89823]Yes, but if you set the fall damage value to -100 in theory it would give you +100 health.
Do you understand the idea?
(And yes, I'm sure it's totally flawed, but I'd like to see someone try itTuto no fall damagein WarRock - International Hacks - Bunch o' tards up in here. As a hint, I found Fall Damage in float.
... and no, seting Fall Damage to a negative does not heal you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.