Posts by Chase_Derick
89 posts total, newest first.
Zabamz [3/21]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Darn, always come in at the worst time...I'll wait for the update then. Hopefully it will work well.Zabamz [3/21]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Sorry for posting again, but I think you might of past over me. At least, as far as I can see.
HWID:
-1969055530Zabamz [3/21]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Looks nice. I would love to give this a try.
HWID:
-1969055530JA v1.6 - Weapon OPK | NPC OPK/Aimbot | Real Infinite Staminain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This does work, don't enable the hacks until your in a game, and disable it afterwards.
http://i56.tinypic.com/ldvfc.pngJA v1.6 - Weapon OPK | NPC OPK/Aimbot | Real Infinite Staminain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ugh, I'll post some proof in a bit. But it still works...
Edit:
http://i56.tinypic.com/ldvfc.png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.