Posts by MrGrimm
10 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I tried this like 3 times i named the dll and the exe to BEAN i bring up perx put the dll in there type in crossfire.exe at top and wen i get in match i press delete and nothing happens...please help mehCROSSFIRE VS COMBAT ARMSin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Crossfire is way better...yes CA has weapon mods more weps better graphics and better maps...but its impossible to tell the difference of a team mate or enemy unless u look at em cause of the camos and also u have to RENCrossFire updated againin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - yah i had one real good hack thats been patched,it was CFUSHACK.dllWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - I downloaded it and deleted it. I wish i was God like. (Unkillible,unbeleivablely powerful, etc.)Final Destination Gamein General - Your shit was so big it got stuck in your ass and from aches you were walking funny and u slipped and fell into the road and got ran over. --------I was on an Adult Friend finder site.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.