Posts by bot4eto
104 posts total, newest first.
Straquaz D3D 1.1 Hack [22/07/2011] (OPK, Unlim Ammo, GMwarning) (Ads Removed)in WarRock - International Hacks - I restarted the PC twice - doesn't work
I reinstalled the game - doesn't work
I backed up the PC - doesn't work
I deleted all .dll files,who seems not from WarRock - doesn't workStraquaz D3D 1.1 Hack [22/07/2011] (OPK, Unlim Ammo, GMwarning) (Ads Removed)in WarRock - International Hacks - How to turn off the stupid hack ?! The game crashes and now when i start WarRock even without starting the hack,the hack is turned ON like always installed ! Please,i want to remove itPublic Hook by McMy™[Chams,PlayerOPK,SVP,] (Ads Removed)in WarRock - International Hacks - How to turn off the stupid hack ?! The game crashes and now when i start WarRock even without starting the hack,the hack is turned ON like always installed ! Please,i want to remove itStandard New CyberRazzor D3D Hook after Update [18.05.2011] [Version:Normal]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=alex000;4123550]do weps do damage?[/quote]
i think noPlease! I need a file.in WarRock Help - [quote=Flash;4111162]You can simply reinstall the game and you'll get every file back where it belongs to. /gewd[/quote]
This doesn't work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.