Posts by Ali
11,450 posts total, newest first.
Senior Yearin General - TS all the way , It's getting us to the same place anyways. And actually I live in Laval, but I used to live in Montreal.Senior Yearin General - [QUOTE=Royce;7148203]Oh look who it is tehe.
also that some weird school plan, never heard of it.[/QUOTE]
It's special isn't it ?
[QUOTE=Gab;7148205]
some of my friends say Maisonneuve is great, but I think you wouldSenior Yearin General - [QUOTE=Gab;7148188]
at what Cegep are you going[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking of Vanier, otherwise Dawson . But really I'm not ready to choose xd you have a suggestion ?Senior Yearin General - [QUOTE=iSnakes;7148135]Homeschooled in 10th grade, getting ready for Christmas break this Friday boh1, gl with your engineering program.[/QUOTE]
I like science, but I don't know if the whole processing of thinking of anSenior Yearin General - I'm almost done with this shit, planning on going further to some more shit to end up Engineer.
And oh in Quebec system, you have primary school, 1 to 6 (6 to 12 years old) , then secondary school 1 to 5 (12 to ~17 yea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.