Posts by predatorrrrrrr
15 posts total, newest first.
*Updated* Nexon Registration Tut 2/10/08in WarRock Korea Hacks - Woow...your smart... n00b look the pic, its not login site but its email that I got when I registed acc. I tried to login on plug-in but user and pass dont work. Next time "STFU" and dont post messeges that dont help enywill make korean warrock accs for 2$in WarRock Korea Hacks - malin, if u make accs. plis reply on my post on topic tut. abaut to make korean warrock. ...
plis...thanks*Updated* Nexon Registration Tut 2/10/08in WarRock Korea Hacks - hej
I registed and got meil. But dont know what to push.
Pic ->
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1091/neimenovanact8.jpg
Thanks for quick help.Trading 33 level for m249 retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Trading level 33 acc for m249 retail.
Level 33 / 34%
Dinars 90245
Retail M249MINIMI
Ratio / 1.80 no k/d reset
http://shrani.si/t/1P/HI/A77MwJ2/3346462133.jpg (http://shrani.si/?1P/HI/A77MwJ2/3346462133.jpg)
http://shraniAny new recent kowarrock english patches?in WarRock Korea Hacks - hej..
I wunder too. where can I download working english patch for KWR, and if u need only patch or some proxy too. I donwload the game and start, but ingame I get eror when I wanna start it.
Thank you for help.
bye .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.